- Why Half Life 3 is important to gamers
- The Last Guardian Trademark Abandoned by Sony
- Pokemon X and Y: Where to catch Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos
- Xbox One OS Explained In Detail; Main Purpose Was To Serve Both Devs and Gamers, Says Microsoft
- Xbox One launches in Japan with 29 titles, no Japan exclusive game
Well this is interesting, a new Pokemon which shares distinct similarities with the Legendary Mewtwo will be debuting in the upcoming 3DS RPG Pokemon X and Y.
The still unnamed Pokemon is said to share “many traits” with Mewtwo which appeared as the most powerful Pokemon in Pokemon Blue and Red on the original Gameboy. I still remember how hard it was to catch it. This new Pokemon supposedly has a deep connection with Mewtwo so could it be Mewthree or am I getting too much into fanfic territory? Well let’s wait and find out.
Pokemon X and Y are the first 3D main Pokemon games exclusive to the Nintendo 3DS and will be supposedly bringing a lot of changes to the series. Pokemon X and Y is set to hit stores worldwide in October 2013.
What do you think of this Pokemon though? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.