- PS4 Exclusive inFamous: Second Son Digital Download Code Now Available At Amazon
- TitanFall Collector’s Edition Boxart Revealed
- Ryse downgrade officially confirmed by Crytek CEO
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Discount Available on Get Games
- PlayStation Europe Mocks Xbox One Again With Call of Duty: Ghosts Running At 1080p On PlayStation 4
Well this is interesting, a new Pokemon which shares distinct similarities with the Legendary Mewtwo will be debuting in the upcoming 3DS RPG Pokemon X and Y.
The still unnamed Pokemon is said to share “many traits” with Mewtwo which appeared as the most powerful Pokemon in Pokemon Blue and Red on the original Gameboy. I still remember how hard it was to catch it. This new Pokemon supposedly has a deep connection with Mewtwo so could it be Mewthree or am I getting too much into fanfic territory? Well let’s wait and find out.
Pokemon X and Y are the first 3D main Pokemon games exclusive to the Nintendo 3DS and will be supposedly bringing a lot of changes to the series. Pokemon X and Y is set to hit stores worldwide in October 2013.
What do you think of this Pokemon though? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.