- Beyond: Two Souls Special Edition Steelbook Packaging Revealed
- Marvel Heroes Game Update 2.14 brings bonuses
- Early Receiver of PS4 States Day One Update Not Live Yet, Shows Killzone: Shadow Fall and More
- Geforce Experience Update 1.71 Released, Adds Support For Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Hearthstone The Curse of Naxxramas Expansion Info Leaked – Rumor
Well this is interesting, a new Pokemon which shares distinct similarities with the Legendary Mewtwo will be debuting in the upcoming 3DS RPG Pokemon X and Y.
The still unnamed Pokemon is said to share “many traits” with Mewtwo which appeared as the most powerful Pokemon in Pokemon Blue and Red on the original Gameboy. I still remember how hard it was to catch it. This new Pokemon supposedly has a deep connection with Mewtwo so could it be Mewthree or am I getting too much into fanfic territory? Well let’s wait and find out.
Pokemon X and Y are the first 3D main Pokemon games exclusive to the Nintendo 3DS and will be supposedly bringing a lot of changes to the series. Pokemon X and Y is set to hit stores worldwide in October 2013.
What do you think of this Pokemon though? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.