- GTA V Heists Free DLC Update Achievements/Trophies Revealed
- Destiny: Xur Agent of the Nine Items and Location for March 20, 21 (Week 28) Revealed
- PS Plus Lineup For July 2015 In Japan To Include Guilty Gear Xrd And Batman Arkham Origins
- Sony Acknowledges Post 2.0 Firmware Update Issues, Gives Update On PS+ Lineup Announcement
- Fallout 4 Listed In 3D Artist CV, Confirms Cinematic Trailer At E3 2015 – Report
Well this is interesting, a new Pokemon which shares distinct similarities with the Legendary Mewtwo will be debuting in the upcoming 3DS RPG Pokemon X and Y.
The still unnamed Pokemon is said to share “many traits” with Mewtwo which appeared as the most powerful Pokemon in Pokemon Blue and Red on the original Gameboy. I still remember how hard it was to catch it. This new Pokemon supposedly has a deep connection with Mewtwo so could it be Mewthree or am I getting too much into fanfic territory? Well let’s wait and find out.
Pokemon X and Y are the first 3D main Pokemon games exclusive to the Nintendo 3DS and will be supposedly bringing a lot of changes to the series. Pokemon X and Y is set to hit stores worldwide in October 2013.
What do you think of this Pokemon though? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.