- The most affordable 4K resolution monitors that you can buy
- Microsoft To Send A Legal Document To Early Xbox One Receiver, Stating He Was Not At Fault
- Kingdom Hearts 3 D23 Expo Trailer is now available online; Looks absolutely gorgeous
- Legend of Zelda fans have another chance at symphony tour
- DayZ Creator Dean Hall To Leave Bohemia and Start a New Studio
Well this is interesting, a new Pokemon which shares distinct similarities with the Legendary Mewtwo will be debuting in the upcoming 3DS RPG Pokemon X and Y.
The still unnamed Pokemon is said to share “many traits” with Mewtwo which appeared as the most powerful Pokemon in Pokemon Blue and Red on the original Gameboy. I still remember how hard it was to catch it. This new Pokemon supposedly has a deep connection with Mewtwo so could it be Mewthree or am I getting too much into fanfic territory? Well let’s wait and find out.
Pokemon X and Y are the first 3D main Pokemon games exclusive to the Nintendo 3DS and will be supposedly bringing a lot of changes to the series. Pokemon X and Y is set to hit stores worldwide in October 2013.
What do you think of this Pokemon though? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.