- Kingdom Hearts HD ReMIX E3 Trailer Leaked!
- Dark Souls 2 to be released March 2014
- Bioshock Infinite Burial at Sea Episode 2 announced
- Xbox One Exclusive Dead Rising 3 Gets New Screenshots Showing a Psycho In a Space Suit
- The Last of Us Story DLC will premiere at PS4 All Access event live on Spike TV
Microsoft Studios Creative director Adam Orth has stepped down from his position and from the company following a string of tweets last week. Polygon has confirmed with two sources that Orth is no longer with Microsoft.
Last week Orth sent a number of ‘deal with it’ tweets over the rather controversial story that the next-box is to be ‘always on(line)’. Orth’s tweets including him saying “I don’t understand the drama behind a console that’s always on, all devices are always on”.
Microsoft quickly came out and apologized for Orth’s tweets saying; “we apologize for the inappropriate comments made by an employee on Twitter yesterday. This person is not a spokesperson for Microsoft, and his personal views do not reflect the customer centric approach we take to our products or how we would communicate directly with our loyal consumers.”
We’re sure this story isn’t finished with, and we’ll update when we have more information.