- Rumor: Activision wanted to utilize the full Xbox One GPU power for Ghosts, Microsoft declined
- Sony’s Bend Studio Working On An Unannounced Action-Adventure Game For PlayStation 4
- Conception II finally gets a release date, 3DS version shown off
- Grand Theft Auto V: Visual Comparison Of The PlayStation 3 Version To The PlayStation 4 Version
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Digital Pre-Order For PS3 & PS4 Now Up On PSN Store
Well look what we have here, just after Zygarde was confirmed as the Z legendary in Pokemon X and Y we have pretty good confirmation that you’ll be able to catch the Legendary birds too. Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos debuted in Pokemon Red and Blue on the Game Boy and have been fan favorites every since.
Pokemon X and Y doesn’t seem to have a trio similar to the Legendary Birds so maybe developers Game Freak decided to bring back the original trio. Check out Moltres’ Pokedex entry in German below:
The legendary birds are roaming legendaries in Pokemon X and Y which means you’ll be able to find them in the wild after defeating the Elite Four, similar to other roaming legendaries in previous Pokemon games.
We’ll let you know as we find out more. Also make sure to check out our Pokemon X and Y review.