- Comparison Between PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 Bootups
- Crystal Dynamics: Tress FX Was Custom Written And Optimized For PlayStation 4/Xbox one
- Battlefield 4 Second Assault Update Out Now For The Xbox 360 and PS4
- South Park: Stick of Truth delayed in Germany and Austria due to Uncensored copies with Swastika symbols
- Thief Sells More On The PS4 Than On Xbox One, Debuts at Number 1 In UK This Week
Well look what we have here, just after Zygarde was confirmed as the Z legendary in Pokemon X and Y we have pretty good confirmation that you’ll be able to catch the Legendary birds too. Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos debuted in Pokemon Red and Blue on the Game Boy and have been fan favorites every since.
Pokemon X and Y doesn’t seem to have a trio similar to the Legendary Birds so maybe developers Game Freak decided to bring back the original trio. Check out Moltres’ Pokedex entry in German below:
The legendary birds are roaming legendaries in Pokemon X and Y which means you’ll be able to find them in the wild after defeating the Elite Four, similar to other roaming legendaries in previous Pokemon games.
We’ll let you know as we find out more. Also make sure to check out our Pokemon X and Y review.