- Phil Harrison Teases Rare’s Next Project, Calls It “Exciting Stuff”
- Seven Ways in which android will always be better than iOS
- Sony Updates Its Software Usage Terms For All PlayStation Systems, Used Games Resale Restriction?
- Tetsuya Nomura’s Play Arts Kai Batman is now a reality, looks epic
- Bloodborne Guide: Best Farming Spots for Blood Echoes, Blood Vials and Easy Level Up
Well look what we have here, just after Zygarde was confirmed as the Z legendary in Pokemon X and Y we have pretty good confirmation that you’ll be able to catch the Legendary birds too. Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos debuted in Pokemon Red and Blue on the Game Boy and have been fan favorites every since.
Pokemon X and Y doesn’t seem to have a trio similar to the Legendary Birds so maybe developers Game Freak decided to bring back the original trio. Check out Moltres’ Pokedex entry in German below:
The legendary birds are roaming legendaries in Pokemon X and Y which means you’ll be able to find them in the wild after defeating the Elite Four, similar to other roaming legendaries in previous Pokemon games.
We’ll let you know as we find out more. Also make sure to check out our Pokemon X and Y review.