- Forza 5 Day One and Limited Editions detailed
- Details about DriveClub Racing Environment Revealed
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance PC Graphic Options Revealed, Can’t Go Above 1080p Resolution
- Black Ops 3 hype is unreal, already among top sellers on Steam and Amazon
- US gamers spend 8x more on average than Chinese gamers on video game software
“We’re working hard on the PC version,” he said. “It’s one of the main platforms we work on in the office. For our PC fans, don’t worry. The game on PC looks phenomenal.”
This news isn’t unexpected. We all know that most, if not all, games look better on the PC. Also, this isn’t the first time an Assassins Creed game is arriving late to PC. In fact, all previous Assassins Creed games followed this pattern.
Furthermore, it was reported earlier that 3 more Assassins Creed games will be releasing before Ubisoft brings the franchise to an end (hopefully). One of these probably includes Black Flag. The other two are unconfirmed. However, if they are multiplatform, we can once again assume that their PC versions will be arriving a little late as compared to the console versions.
Which platform will you be enjoying Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag on? Let us know in the comments below.