- More Hints About The Mystery Soldier In Halo 5: Guardians
- Naughty Dog teasing their game on PlayStation 4 with “Greatness Awaits”? [Update]
- Xbox One Effectively Has A “Super-Computer Design,” Says Xbox’s Director Of Development Boyd Multerer
- Mark Cerny Would’ve Stopped Making Games Had It Not Been For Akira Sato’s Advice
- A Mewtwo Lookalike Shows Up As New Pokemon In Pokemon X And Y
“We’re working hard on the PC version,” he said. “It’s one of the main platforms we work on in the office. For our PC fans, don’t worry. The game on PC looks phenomenal.”
This news isn’t unexpected. We all know that most, if not all, games look better on the PC. Also, this isn’t the first time an Assassins Creed game is arriving late to PC. In fact, all previous Assassins Creed games followed this pattern.
Furthermore, it was reported earlier that 3 more Assassins Creed games will be releasing before Ubisoft brings the franchise to an end (hopefully). One of these probably includes Black Flag. The other two are unconfirmed. However, if they are multiplatform, we can once again assume that their PC versions will be arriving a little late as compared to the console versions.
Which platform will you be enjoying Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag on? Let us know in the comments below.