- Xbox One multiplayer and party updates coming in March
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth announced for 3DS, First Trailer Released
- Killzone Shadow Fall Ultra High, Slightly Compressed Multiplayer Video Available By Guerilla Games
- How to increase the total internal memory on your android device
- Knack’s Quest app now available for iOS
Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag controller layout has been revealed and it shows the use of touch pad on ground and on ship.
According to the leaked image, posted by a user on imgur – on ground – the touch-pad is used to to mainly control the map, like opening it, closing it, scrolling through it and setting a marker. On ship, it has the same function and is used for navigating the map. You can check out the full control scheme below.
Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag is going to be released on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on 29th October while PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Wii U version will released later in November.
What do you think of these control schemes? Do you like the idea of navigating the map with the touch pad? Let us know in the comments below.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag.