- PS4 SHAREfactory Latest Update Is Now Live, Here’s What Has Been Added
- The Order 1886: New Pre-Order Video Teases A Fight With Transformed Lycan And Shows More Gameplay
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Double XP Weekend Live Now, New Game Mode Available in Public Playlist
- Fire Emblem If To Include “My Castle” Feature
- Miiverse redesign is now Live
Assassin’s Creed Unity is one of the most anticipated game of this year. It is also the most popular IP of Ubisoft and it can be seen in the form of the two upcoming Assassin’s Creed games, which are specifically being made for two different generation of platforms. Assassin’s Creed Unity is being targeted for current generation while Assassin’s Creed Rogue is for the previous generation.
A reddit user, who appears to be a beta tester for Assassin’s Creed Unity, has leaked some screenshots of the game that appear to be of the Xbox One version of the game. Check them out below.
There is also a leaked video of the game making its rounds over the interwebs, which shows some of the gameplay of the Xbox One Beta version of the game. Since the game is still in development, there are plenty of glitches, and some of them can end up being quite hilarious as can be seen below.
Keep in mind that this is the beta version of the game, so these graphics don’t represent how the game might look in the final retail version.
Assassin’s Creed Unity is set to release on October 28th for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.