- Bungie pays $95k to Halo’s composer following a lawsuit against the company
- Brand New inFamous Second Son Images Show The Neon Powers
- Call of Duty Black Ops 3 confirmed, World Reveal coming April 26
- Hackers Still Attacking PlayStation Network Users Through FIFA Exploit
- New Call of Duty: Ghosts Update Now Available For The PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One
Atlus, the company best known for creating the Persona series has put up a new teaser site which counts down to a date: November 24th 2013 with time being 20:00hrs.
The teaser site also shows a host of cities including: Tokyo, Osaka, and Nagoya, Fukuoka, Sendai, and Sappooro. The news of the teaser site comes directly from the official Persona Twitter account which tweeted the link to the teaser site. Fans have been waiting patiently for some news for Persona 5. It has to be Persona 5, right? Right?
The site shows three empty boxes on the top whereas at the bottom of the site you can see the Atlus’s logo along with the P-Studio logo, Atlus’s Persona team.
Just a few days ago, Atlus was bought out by Sega Sammy which caused a bit of an uproar among fans as to what this means for the future of the company as well as the Persona series. Atlus then later reassured fans that it will resume business as usual, only time will tell if that’s true or not.
Stay tuned at Gear Nuke as we update you with more info as it becomes available.
Update: This game might really be Persona 5, click to find out more.