- PS4 Exclusive Deep Down Gets New Gameplay Footage Showing A Fire Breathing Dragon
- League of Legends Professional Players are now athletes
- Naughty Dog Dev: People Haven’t Found “Some Of The Secrets” That We Dropped Around The Internet
- Persona 4: Dancing All Night Pushed Back To 2015
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII will take 50 hours to complete
We recently got to see Bathurst Circuit for Gran Turismo 6. It looked spectacular for sure. Curiously, we saw the same circuit in Forza Motorsport 5, which is a upcoming next generation Racing Sim. We decided to compare both versions and see what upgrade a next generation game has got over current generation game.
Bathurst Circuit(Mount Panorama) is a famous motor racing circuit that is located in New South Wales, Australia. It has been featured in many other games as well and recently, it was featured in Shift 2: Unleashed. This racing circuit is now coming to both Gran Turismo 6 and Forza Motorsport 5. While we don’t have a like for like comparison, we do have images from both games for this circuit. We have just gathered them in a same place. Be the judge yourself.
You can see the screenshots below
Judging from the screens above, both versions look spectacular for sure. Lighting seems to have gotten a big upgrade in Forza Motorsport 5, where it looks far more natural. The road textures and tire tracks on the road look far better in Forza Motorsport 5. When it comes to the look and feel of the track, both games seem to have nailed it.
We can’t wait to get our hands on both games so we can drift and race in this circuit.
What do you think of the comparison? Let us know in the comments below.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on this topic.