- Check out this Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster voice drama preview
- See The Unboxing Of TitanFall Xbox One Limited Edition Controller
- GAME UK Address PS4 Cancellation Issues, Assures That Everyone’s PS4 Pre-Order “Is Safe”
- Fallout 4 Update Process Detailed On PC, PS4 and Xbox One, New Patch Expected Next Week
- Microsoft is sending out free EA Access codes to select few Xbox Live members
We recently got to see Bathurst Circuit for Gran Turismo 6. It looked spectacular for sure. Curiously, we saw the same circuit in Forza Motorsport 5, which is a upcoming next generation Racing Sim. We decided to compare both versions and see what upgrade a next generation game has got over current generation game.
Bathurst Circuit(Mount Panorama) is a famous motor racing circuit that is located in New South Wales, Australia. It has been featured in many other games as well and recently, it was featured in Shift 2: Unleashed. This racing circuit is now coming to both Gran Turismo 6 and Forza Motorsport 5. While we don’t have a like for like comparison, we do have images from both games for this circuit. We have just gathered them in a same place. Be the judge yourself.
You can see the screenshots below
Judging from the screens above, both versions look spectacular for sure. Lighting seems to have gotten a big upgrade in Forza Motorsport 5, where it looks far more natural. The road textures and tire tracks on the road look far better in Forza Motorsport 5. When it comes to the look and feel of the track, both games seem to have nailed it.
We can’t wait to get our hands on both games so we can drift and race in this circuit.
What do you think of the comparison? Let us know in the comments below.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on this topic.