- Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Confirmed For PlayStation Consoles, 1080p And 60 Fps On PS4
- Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Multiplayer to be playable at E3
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 2.3 now live, patch notes released
- PS4 2.50 Firmware Update Changelog Revealed; Suspend/Resume, 60 Fps Remote Play & More
- Yo-kai Watch gets a new trailer, confirmed release date for the West
We recently got to see Bathurst Circuit for Gran Turismo 6. It looked spectacular for sure. Curiously, we saw the same circuit in Forza Motorsport 5, which is a upcoming next generation Racing Sim. We decided to compare both versions and see what upgrade a next generation game has got over current generation game.
Bathurst Circuit(Mount Panorama) is a famous motor racing circuit that is located in New South Wales, Australia. It has been featured in many other games as well and recently, it was featured in Shift 2: Unleashed. This racing circuit is now coming to both Gran Turismo 6 and Forza Motorsport 5. While we don’t have a like for like comparison, we do have images from both games for this circuit. We have just gathered them in a same place. Be the judge yourself.
You can see the screenshots below
Judging from the screens above, both versions look spectacular for sure. Lighting seems to have gotten a big upgrade in Forza Motorsport 5, where it looks far more natural. The road textures and tire tracks on the road look far better in Forza Motorsport 5. When it comes to the look and feel of the track, both games seem to have nailed it.
We can’t wait to get our hands on both games so we can drift and race in this circuit.
What do you think of the comparison? Let us know in the comments below.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on this topic.