- “Plenty Of Projects” Still Going On Despite Recent Set Of Layoffs, Ensures Sony Dev
- The Last of Us Remastered 720p vs. 1080p, 30 FPS vs. 60 FPS: Shows More Than A Simple Resolution Bump
- Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars Review
- Hideo Kojima unsure on whether he will direct another Metal Gear Solid game
- New Star Ocean 5 details emerge from Famitsu
A representative of the game’s publisher confirmed Kotaku that the game will cost $10 less on the Wii U making it $50 compared to the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, on which the game will be available for $60.
The catch? It won’t have any multiplayer mode as the rest of the platforms. The game will have the same open-world single player campaign as developed by Warner Brothers Montreal studio for other platforms, but the multiplayer mode developed by Splash Damage won’t be present.
- Check out these amazing screenshots of Batman: Arkham Origins
It’s unclear why the Wii U version won’t have the multiplayer component but it does show that WBIE is offering the Wii U owners the game at price reflecting the missing component.
Batman: Arkham Origins comes out on October 25th on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U and PC.