- Level-5 teasing something behind closed doors
- Mercenary Kings Patch 1.01 Released, Addresses ‘Online Stability’ Issue
- Destiny: Xbox One Version Will Run At 1080p and 30fps Just Like The PlayStation 4
- Microsoft To Send A Legal Document To Early Xbox One Receiver, Stating He Was Not At Fault
- Another Potentially Huge Watch Dogs Bug: Game Gets Stuck At Loading Screen
A representative of the game’s publisher confirmed Kotaku that the game will cost $10 less on the Wii U making it $50 compared to the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, on which the game will be available for $60.
The catch? It won’t have any multiplayer mode as the rest of the platforms. The game will have the same open-world single player campaign as developed by Warner Brothers Montreal studio for other platforms, but the multiplayer mode developed by Splash Damage won’t be present.
- Check out these amazing screenshots of Batman: Arkham Origins
It’s unclear why the Wii U version won’t have the multiplayer component but it does show that WBIE is offering the Wii U owners the game at price reflecting the missing component.
Batman: Arkham Origins comes out on October 25th on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U and PC.