- PlayStation Plus Lineup To Go Live on the First Tuesday of Each Month in Europe From Now On; PS+ Turns 5
- Star Wars: Battlefront new ‘Supremacy’ mode revealed
- Assassin’s Creed series on NA PSN is getting a huge sale this week
- PlayStation exclusive JRPG Legend of Dragoon cost Sony $16 million, made most of its money overseas
- First image of the next Call of Duty unveiled
A representative of the game’s publisher confirmed Kotaku that the game will cost $10 less on the Wii U making it $50 compared to the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, on which the game will be available for $60.
The catch? It won’t have any multiplayer mode as the rest of the platforms. The game will have the same open-world single player campaign as developed by Warner Brothers Montreal studio for other platforms, but the multiplayer mode developed by Splash Damage won’t be present.
- Check out these amazing screenshots of Batman: Arkham Origins
It’s unclear why the Wii U version won’t have the multiplayer component but it does show that WBIE is offering the Wii U owners the game at price reflecting the missing component.
Batman: Arkham Origins comes out on October 25th on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U and PC.
- If you’re in the mood for getting the collector’s edition, check out the details of collector’s edition and also why US edition is better than UK edition.