- Tokyo Game Show 2013 sets new attendance record
- Persona 5 Domain Registered by Atlus’ Mother Company
- PS4 Party Chat is free; friend lists limited to 2000
- New Grand Theft Auto Update Includes New Lester Ability, Double RP and Much More
- Phil Spencer On Killer Instinct: “We’ll Stay Committed To Quality”; Looking Into More HD Remasters
A representative of the game’s publisher confirmed Kotaku that the game will cost $10 less on the Wii U making it $50 compared to the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, on which the game will be available for $60.
The catch? It won’t have any multiplayer mode as the rest of the platforms. The game will have the same open-world single player campaign as developed by Warner Brothers Montreal studio for other platforms, but the multiplayer mode developed by Splash Damage won’t be present.
- Check out these amazing screenshots of Batman: Arkham Origins
It’s unclear why the Wii U version won’t have the multiplayer component but it does show that WBIE is offering the Wii U owners the game at price reflecting the missing component.
Batman: Arkham Origins comes out on October 25th on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U and PC.