- The Order: 1886 E3 2014 Demo Gets Fantastic Response And Praise From Developers And PlayStation MVPs
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC Video Settings Revealed, Supports Plenty Of Graphic Enhancements
- Watch Dogs X360/PS3 Character Models Compared To PS4/PC: Not Quite The Difference We Hoped
- NPD Sales Result For June 2015 Released: PS4 Still At The Top, Arkham Knight Tops Software
- PS Plus games for the month of June 2015
A representative of the game’s publisher confirmed Kotaku that the game will cost $10 less on the Wii U making it $50 compared to the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, on which the game will be available for $60.
The catch? It won’t have any multiplayer mode as the rest of the platforms. The game will have the same open-world single player campaign as developed by Warner Brothers Montreal studio for other platforms, but the multiplayer mode developed by Splash Damage won’t be present.
- Check out these amazing screenshots of Batman: Arkham Origins
It’s unclear why the Wii U version won’t have the multiplayer component but it does show that WBIE is offering the Wii U owners the game at price reflecting the missing component.
Batman: Arkham Origins comes out on October 25th on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U and PC.
- If you’re in the mood for getting the collector’s edition, check out the details of collector’s edition and also why US edition is better than UK edition.