- Albert Penello on Xbox One’s DRM: “We’re not going back on that”
- Killzone: Shadow Fall to be more vibrant, less linear
- Xbox One Dev: Game Installs Depends On Games, No Lag With HDMI In, Fixed Voice Commands and More
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization is the newest SOA game headed to PS4 and PS Vita
- Fallout 4 Beta Update 1.2.33 Released For PC, Full Changelog Inside
Battlefield 4 is just a few days away to be launched. Since Battlefield 4 is coming to Xbox platforms, Kinect has been integrated with Battlefield 4. Kinect can be used to play Battlefield 4 in conjunction with the controller. Kinect is a motion sensing input device by Microsoft which competes with PlayStation Move and Nintendo’s Wii Remote. It is a webcam styled device and set the record for the “fastest selling consumer electronics device” after selling 8 million units in its first 60 days.
NeoGAF user, DeltaJay, found an image showing settings for Kinect to be used with Battlefield 4. Below you can see the settings along with a few commands that can be recognized by the Kinect. There’s also an option to select your preferred accent to say commands in.
Battlefield 4 will be releasing on October 29 for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. A next-generation version will be released on launch for PlayStation 4 on November 15 and for Xbox One on November 22.