The new patch for Battlefield Hardline has been released on PC, Xbox One and PS4 today. The Battlefield Hardline Patch 2.0 doesn’t have many changes that effect the game’s meta but instead focuses on fixing bugs and glitches that hinder the player’s experience.
Battlefield Hardline is EA’s answer to a cops and robbers styled FPS game. Developed by Visceral Games of Dead Space fame, the game is a much refreshing take on the Battlefield series in my opinion.
Check out the full patch notes for the Battlefield Hardline Patch 2.0 below:
• (PC) Removed requirement for Google Chrome plug-in support as Origin now provides the functionality that the Google Chrome plug-in used to handle.
• (Xbox One) Fixed a known client side crash.
• Bank: Fixed an issue where players could climb a Grappling Hook shot into the ceiling above the offices on the 2nd level of the Bank.
• The Beat: Fixed an issue where players were able to float in the sky.
• Fixed an issue where correct Server Types were not being filtered properly in the Server Browser.
• (PS4) Fixed an issue where the game crashes when navigating through the CUSTOMIZE menu.
• Fixed an issue with Map filters not working properly.
• Implemented fixes with known TDM issues.
The patch will be released on last generation consoles including the PS3 and Xbox 360 at a later date while current gen console and PC owners can boot up their devices and download it right now. Give the patch a go and let us know your impressions in the comments below.