The Kickstarter for Battletech today achieved the funding over $1,850,000, which unlocked expanded mercenary campaign and many stretch goals. The Stage 3 of the stretched goals, Expanded Mercenary Campaign, puts you in full control of your life as a Mercenary. The campaign becomes open-ended, allowing you to teleport across Periphery and Inner Sphere. You’ll be able to choose your contracts and alliances, with both the Great Houses and other subfactions within the Inner Sphere. Moreover, the missions and objectives completed in the campaign, will determine the reputation of the player. The reputation will directly affect the contract terms offered in the future.
The developer of Battletech, Harebrained Schemes, revealed two more stretched goals. The detail about all the goals is as follow:
- Base Skirmish Game
- Funded : $250,000 – Goal Unlocked : Combined Arms
- Funded : $400,000 – Goal Unlocked : Expanded Mission Objectives
- Funded : $500,000 – Goal Unlocked : Expanded Environments
- Funded : $100,000 – Goal Unlocked : Single-Player Story Campaign
- Funded : $1100,000 – Goal Unlocked : Cinematic Transitions
- Funded : $1,200,000 – Goal Unlocked : Player-Character Origin Stories
- Funded : $1,350,000 – Goal Unlocked : Voice Acting
- Funded : $1550,000 – Goal Unlocked : 3D Mechwarrior Portrait System
- Funded : $1,850,000 – Goal Unlocked : Expanded Mercenary Campaign
- Funded : $2,000,000 – Stretch Goal : Customizable Home Base (Dropship)
- Funded : $2,150,000 – Stretch Goal : Legendary Mechs And Mechwarriors
- Funded : $2,500,000 – Stretch Goal : Pvp Multiplayer
You can also contribute to the campaign of Battletech within 16 days on the Kickstarter’s page.
What do you think about the addition of these new stretch goals? Let us know in the comments below.