Well, this is a lovely surprise for Quantic Dream fans. According to an official post by Quantic Dream over on the US PlayStation Blog, Beyond Two Souls will see a digital release on the PS4 on the 24th of November, selling for $29.99.
It will hit the European side of the store on the 26th, priced at €29.99/£24.99.
According to the blog post, the game will feature a number of enhancements over its PS3 counterpart, including…
- Enhanced 1080p graphics including motion blur, bloom and depth of field effects, as well as improved lighting and shadows. The game also makes use of the DualShock 4 speaker to improve immersion when playing as the Entity.
- Decisions are highlighted at the end of each scene and compared with those made by other players.
- Once you have completed Beyond: Two Souls, you will be able to replay the game in chronological order — a much requested feature in the PS3 version!
- Increased difficulty in certain fight scene, combined with improved controls for action sequences.
- Includes the “Enhanced Experiments” DLC.
Heavy Rain’s digital release was also confirmed, but we won’t be seeing that until March 1st next year. Those looking for a physical copy of these games will be able buy a box-set of the two combined when it hits retail in March as well.