Bloodborne is finally out now on the PlayStation 4 in North America and Europe. Since the game is still relatively new, there are still some hidden secrets and features that people don’t know about in the game.
In case you still haven’t used these features yet, you should take a look at the list below detailing them.
- If you have the max number of Blood vials (20) then any additional vial that you collect will be automatically sent to your storage, no matter where you are. This also applies to bullets, which means that you should try to pick as many blood vials and bullets without worrying about your item capacity. More importantly, you don’t even need to take them out of storage as the game will automatically replenish them once you die and are out of blood vials or bullets.
- You can add gestures to your message by pressing the L1 button after setting up your message. When other people will read your note, a blue apparition will appear of yourself and do the gesture that you selected.
- In Bloodborne, if you get killed by a hunter, you can find out your killer by the glowing of his eyes. This is a neat little attention to detail that makes the experience much better.
- You can start leveling up before the first boss fight once you collect your very first insight. You can get it from an item in the sewers. For leveling up, go back to Hunter’s Dream.
- Currently, if you are helping others in co-op and die, your own world will reset. This makes it much more difficult since you will have to do everything in your world again.
- Bloodborne NPCs can react to your gestures. Try it out on one of them and you will be surprised to see their reaction.
Bloodborne is developed by From Software in collaboration with Sony Computer Entertainment Japan. It is released exclusively for the PlayStation 4 on March 24 in North America and March 25 in Europe.
Let us know what you think about this article in the comments below.