Bloodborne: The Old Hunters DLC will be released on November 24th for the PS4. It is available as a DLC add-on and requires the user to reach a specific point in the game story to access this DLC.
If you were wondering about the requirements of the DLC and how to access them, you can read the step by step guide below.
1. Defeat the boss of the Cathedral Ward (Vicar Amelia) and examine the altar in the back of the room. This will trigger an event that will change the in-game time to night.
2. Go to the Hunter’s Dream and receive the Eye of a Blood-drunk Hunter from a messenger.
3. Go to the Oedon Chapel and leave via the left-hand exit to enter the square.
4. Go to the right-hand end of the square to trigger an event. This event will take you to the new area: the Hunter’s Nightmare.
5. Lighting the lamp in the new area will allow you to travel to and from the area via an Awakening Headstone in the Hunter’s Dream.
In addition to the release of this DLC, From Software has also released a huge update weighing in at more than 9 GB for the game. This update will all a new type of “League” feature to the game. If you want to join this new “League”, you will have to meet Summon Master Valtr and obtaining the “Impurity” rune. You can read more about the patch and its changes from here.
Bloodborne: The Old Hunters will be released as a DLC on November 24th exclusively on the PS4.
Let us know what you think about this news in the comments below.