The Virtual Air Guitar Company has decided to give fans a sequel to the much loved 2014 hit Kinect game, Boom Ball for Kinect. The game was described to be a pretty amazing experience by most users, however, it had some things missing, for example, the option of playing through things with a co-op partner.
With Boom Ball 2, devs have added new content to deliver a better experience to players. Firstly, a 2-player mode has been introduced in the game. Moreover, there are 50 new levels, and a lot more balls for users to throw around and earn bonuses with.
Here’s a list of the features that have been included:
- Throw balls, smash cubes!
- Two-player co-op!
- Cute cubes, big bonuses and manic multiball mayhem!
- 50 brand-new levels!
- 5 beautiful locations: Tropical Paradise, Snowy Mountain, Crystal Caves, Cloud City and Space!
- Every level can be played with 1 or 2 players!
- This game is suitable for all ages, shapes and sizes, and may result in getting seriously fit.
There hasn’t been any announcement from the Virtual Air Guitar Company regarding the release date of this game, but we hope we’ll hear about it very soon.