Publishers 2K and developers Gearbox announced a release date for Borderlands 2: Game of the Year edition.
The Borderlands 2: GOTY edition will include all DLC and Premiere Club content along with the game in a greatly discounted package. Borderlands 2 received huge sales wordwide and excellent reviews from the critics so the release of a GOTY edition was obvious.
Randy Pitchford, President at Gearbox software was quoted as followsg upon the announcement of Borderlands 2: GOTY edition:
For us and for fans, the love for Borderlands 2 has been nothing short of spectacular, so it’s natural for us here at Gearbox Software to want everyone else to have a chance to experience the best-selling game and its most valuable expansion content. The Borderlands 2 Game of the Year edition offers more value than ever before in one package, giving everyone an opportunity to become a legendary Vault Hunter, and join in the award winning mayhem and fun.
- Borderlands 2 Basic Game
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
- Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep
- Creature Slaughter Dome
- Gaige, the Mechromancer Character Class
- Gearbox Gun Pack
- Golden Key
- Vault Hunter’s Relic
- Krieg, the Psycho Character Class
- Collector’s Edition Heads and Skins
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1
Borderland 2: GOTY hits stores for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 October 11th for $60.