- Sony Introduces Brand New 99 Cents Flash Sale On The PSN Store [Update]
- Play As Templar In Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed Rogue For Older Consoles
- Forza Horizon 2 X360 vs XBO Comparison Shows True Next Generation Difference
- You Can Jump Right Into inFamous: Second Son’s Story Without Playing The Previous Games
- Instant Game Collection for PlayStation Plus Subscribers for June
Borderlands 2 on the PS Vita is based on the PS3 version of the game, as confirmed by Gio Corsi, Director of Third Party Relations at Sony PlayStation. Surprisingly, Sony has done a decent job with this port for the PS Vita, making it look as close to the PS3 version as possible.
Since it was based on the PS3 version of the game, we decided to see how it stacks up against the PS3 version. Now that the official screenshots have been released, it was a simple matter of comparing similar areas/environment as seen in the PS Vita shots.
We also decided to see how the game stacks up to the PC version at the lowest settings, and as can be seen, the results are surprisingly decent. Of course, PC version at the highest setting will blow the PS3 and PS Vita version away, so it was a no contest.
Unfortunately, such like for like screenshots weren’t available for the PS3 version of the game, so we are going to compare similar areas for the PS3 version.
Here are two videos of the PS Vita version, which can show the frame rate and graphics quality in detail.
Borderlands 2 will be officially released on the PS Vita on 13th May 2014. You can snatch an early copy of Borderlands 2 on the PS Vita, if you grab the PS Vita Slim bundle, that will be bundled with a digital copy of Borderlands 2 and a 8 GB memory card, and will retail for $200.
What do you think about this screenshot comparison? Let us know in the comments below.