- Yu Narukami busts a move in the latest Persona 4: Dancing All Night trailer
- PS4 Free Game For PS Plus In April Revealed, Includes Dishonored For The PS3
- Multiple sources hint at Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag being sub-1080p on Xbox One
- PS4 1.70 Firmware Update Causing Issues With Save Data, Uploading Save Data to the Cloud
- Conception II finally gets a release date, 3DS version shown off
Borderlands 2 on the PS Vita is based on the PS3 version of the game, as confirmed by Gio Corsi, Director of Third Party Relations at Sony PlayStation. Surprisingly, Sony has done a decent job with this port for the PS Vita, making it look as close to the PS3 version as possible.
Since it was based on the PS3 version of the game, we decided to see how it stacks up against the PS3 version. Now that the official screenshots have been released, it was a simple matter of comparing similar areas/environment as seen in the PS Vita shots.
We also decided to see how the game stacks up to the PC version at the lowest settings, and as can be seen, the results are surprisingly decent. Of course, PC version at the highest setting will blow the PS3 and PS Vita version away, so it was a no contest.
Unfortunately, such like for like screenshots weren’t available for the PS3 version of the game, so we are going to compare similar areas for the PS3 version.
Here are two videos of the PS Vita version, which can show the frame rate and graphics quality in detail.
Borderlands 2 will be officially released on the PS Vita on 13th May 2014. You can snatch an early copy of Borderlands 2 on the PS Vita, if you grab the PS Vita Slim bundle, that will be bundled with a digital copy of Borderlands 2 and a 8 GB memory card, and will retail for $200.
What do you think about this screenshot comparison? Let us know in the comments below.