Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is now available on PC for those who pre-ordered the game digitally on Steam. Those who have a capable PC should be interested in knowing the type of graphics and customization options it can offer on PC, and judging from the full set of options, there is plenty to tweak and optimize here.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 seems to carry over the features and options from Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, which was a well optimized port on PC offering a variety of options for PC users. Black Ops 3 is similarly offering a multitude of options, which you can see in the screenshots below.
Black Ops 3 requires 6 GB of RAM at minimum and ~50 GB of hard disk space. See the full requirements below.
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom™ II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 470 @ 1GB / ATI® Radeon™ HD 6970 @ 1GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 60 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Nvidia has also released their Game Ready drivers for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 and if you own their graphics cards, it is highly recommend to download this new update before playing the game.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 will be out on November 6th, 2015 for the PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Let us know what you think about this news in the comments below.