- Infinity Ward is working on a patch to fix Call of Duty: Ghosts frame rate issues on PS4
- Xbox One will not require Kinect
- Here Are All The Xbox One Kinect Voice Commands
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Nemesis DLC Now Available For Download On Xbox One And Xbox 360
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Low vs Ultra Quality Comparison, Confirms 6 GB VRAM Requirement
Call of Duty Ghosts isn’t even out yet and people all over Twitter who already have the game on PS3 are reporting that hackers have started showing up. It’s not like the previous Call of Duty games weren’t hacked, it’s just that it took them 6+ months so Ghosts being hacked this early is quite alarming.
The hackers are so far only being reporting on the PS3 suggesting a hardware based hack. You can keep up with the latest regarding these hacks on Twitter. Hopefully Infinity Ward are able fix the vulnerability with a patch.
Check out the gallery below for proof of Call of Duty Ghosts being hacked:
We’ll keep on updating this post as we find out more.
Call of Duty Ghosts hits stores November 5th for PS3, Xbox 360, PC, Wii U, PS4 and Xbox One. The Xbox One and PS4 versions will of course be playable after the consoles release on November 21st and 15th respectively.