- COD Boss delivers the ultimate burn on Twitter
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided releases on Feb 23, 2016
- 1080p/60fps Are Game Changers For PlayStation 4, Says Shahid Kamal Ahmad
- Xbox Hackers Have Managed To Dump NAND of Xbox One
- Battlefield 4 Creative Director: “Steam Machines are healthy for the console market”
Twitter user @TWiinSANE seems to have find out the release dates for the third and fourth DLC packs for Call of Duty Black Ops 2 by looking around the coding on the official Call of Duty: Elite website.
DLC 3 is listed for a July 2nd release while the fourth and final DLC will be supposedly arriving on the 27th of August, both these release dates are for the Xbox 360 versions, PS3 and PC users get the DLC after a month of course thanks to Microsoft’s DLC timed exclusivity deal with Activision.
The two DLC packs currently released for Black Ops 2 are Revolution and Uprising. Revolution contains four mulitplayer maps namely Grind, Downhill, Mirage, and Hydro. It also includes a Zombies modes called Die Rise and Turned along with the first DLC weapon in Call of Duty history, the Peacekeeper.
The Uprising DLC includes four more multiplayer maps including Studio, Encore, Vertigo and Magma along with a brand new Zombies mode called Mob of the dead.
These two upcoming DLC packs should last COD fans till Call of Duty Ghosts hits stores in November.