- Total War: Rome II Coming To SteamOS
- Xbox One “Day One” Edition Is Still Available For Purchase From Microsoft’s Ebay Webstore [Update]
- Microsoft Marketing Exec: “We will kill Sony at E3″
- Xbox One Effectively Has A “Super-Computer Design,” Says Xbox’s Director Of Development Boyd Multerer
- Minecraft might allow save transfers from Xbox 360
inFamous: Second Son is the upcoming PlayStation 4 exclusive from Sucker Punch, the creators of Sly Cooper series. inFamous series started on the PlayStation 3 and got about 2 full fledged games on the system and one short side-story. In case you were wondering if you need to play the previous games in order to enjoy the new one, you should be glad to know that there is no need to do so.
Sucker Punch is currently planning to do an AMA(Ask me anything) on reddit and while they haven’t announced a date yet, the did answer a couple of questions asked by reddit users.
One of the question was regarding inFamous: Second Son, asking if players can enjoy the story without having to play the previous games. “Yes… you can jump right into Second Son’s story without playing the other games.” said Sucker Punch in response.
Since they were the creators of Sly Cooper on the PlayStation 2, they were asked on how they feel regarding the work done by Sanzaru Games on the recently released Sly 4. “We’re thrilled with how Sanzaru continued the adventures of Sly Cooper. In fact, did you all hear about the movie.”
inFamous: Second Son is set to launch exclusively on PlayStation 4 this march.