- Square Enix compares Final Fantasy Type-0 HD with original PSP release
- Elder Scrolls Online Pricing Announced
- Halo Master Chief Collection: The biggest treat for Xbox One players at E3
- DualShock 4 controller can also work with Xbox 360
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 gets new screenshots showcasing Kingdom Hearts II
It seems like Xbox Live is not the only service to get 50% off on Thief and Tomb Raider as NA PSN Store is also offering both titles for this discounted price of $30 this week.
According to the latest update on PSN Store, both, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition and Thief, are up for sale for $30, which is about 50% off their regular sales price. We definitely recommended grabbing these titles at such a discounted price. Thief’s discount is surprising since the game was just released last month on the PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox One and Xbox 360. Both of these deals seem to be for a limited time so better grab them before they expire. We have provided store link to both games below.
What do you think about this discounted price for both games? Are you interested in any of them? Let us know in the comments below.