- Tales of Symphonia Chronicles HD announced for Western release in 2014
- The Xbox One UI might be similar to Metro UI but its “Welcome Screen” looks great!
- Sunset Overdrive Details: Gameplay Reveal Before E3, Will Have Co-Op and SP Campaign and More
- Rumor: PS4 version of Watch_Dogs runs at 1080p, TBD on Xbox One
- Early GTA V Owner Streams More PS4 Gameplay, Shows Stable 30 FPS, 1st Person Mode Driving And More
It seems like Xbox Live is not the only service to get 50% off on Thief and Tomb Raider as NA PSN Store is also offering both titles for this discounted price of $30 this week.
According to the latest update on PSN Store, both, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition and Thief, are up for sale for $30, which is about 50% off their regular sales price. We definitely recommended grabbing these titles at such a discounted price. Thief’s discount is surprising since the game was just released last month on the PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox One and Xbox 360. Both of these deals seem to be for a limited time so better grab them before they expire. We have provided store link to both games below.
What do you think about this discounted price for both games? Are you interested in any of them? Let us know in the comments below.