- The Last Of Us Devs: Sony Created A Mock Review To Tease Us; “Pleasantly Surprised” By Overall Critical Reception
- Sony’s 14 for ’14 PSN sale starts with massive discounts
- Guerrilla Games: PS4 Is Easy To Develop For, Focus Is On Gamers First; Teases Next Project
- Early Xbox One user shows the Boot-up, Set-up and Dashboard in his videos
- ‘Zlatan Limited Edition’ Xbox Ones Given By Ibrahimovic To PSG Teammates
It seems like Xbox Live is not the only service to get 50% off on Thief and Tomb Raider as NA PSN Store is also offering both titles for this discounted price of $30 this week.
According to the latest update on PSN Store, both, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition and Thief, are up for sale for $30, which is about 50% off their regular sales price. We definitely recommended grabbing these titles at such a discounted price. Thief’s discount is surprising since the game was just released last month on the PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox One and Xbox 360. Both of these deals seem to be for a limited time so better grab them before they expire. We have provided store link to both games below.
What do you think about this discounted price for both games? Are you interested in any of them? Let us know in the comments below.