- Killzone Shadow Fall to feature dedicated server hubs, Multiplayer class loadouts detailed
- Ratchet And Clank: Into The Nexus coming to Vita?
- Nippon Ichi announces Disgaea 4 Return and Criminal Girls Invitation For PS Vita
- No Trophies For The Second Player In Some Games On The PlayStation 4
- Bungie Explains Why Destiny Will Run At 30FPS And Not 60FPS
Field Orders are a brand new addition in Call of Duty Ghosts that award you a random care package when completed. To get a chance to complete a Field Order, players have to first obtain a briefcase that spawns in certain game modes and then complete it’s condition.
These conditions can very from killing enemies while crouched or knifing them. There’s a certain Field Order that is very interesting called the ‘Humiliation’ Field Order where you have to ‘Humiliate’ your enemy. The instructions are very vague but it is very simple to complete. All you have to do is Tea Bag your enemy after killing them, yes you read that right. Halo fans should have no problems completing these right?
Let us know how many of these Field Orders you’ve managed to complete in the comments below.