- EA says Apple gave them “truckload of money” to delay PvZ 2 on Android, Apple denies
- Dark Souls 2 PS3 vs Xbox 360 Direct-Feed Screenshot And Technical Comparison – Performance Matters
- SCEE’s Shahid Ahmad On Vita: 60 Games In Pipeline; “No End In Sight” For Games In The Future
- inFamous: Second Son to have multiplayer?
- Infinity Ward is working on a patch to fix Call of Duty: Ghosts frame rate issues on PS4
Field Orders are a brand new addition in Call of Duty Ghosts that award you a random care package when completed. To get a chance to complete a Field Order, players have to first obtain a briefcase that spawns in certain game modes and then complete it’s condition.
These conditions can very from killing enemies while crouched or knifing them. There’s a certain Field Order that is very interesting called the ‘Humiliation’ Field Order where you have to ‘Humiliate’ your enemy. The instructions are very vague but it is very simple to complete. All you have to do is Tea Bag your enemy after killing them, yes you read that right. Halo fans should have no problems completing these right?
Let us know how many of these Field Orders you’ve managed to complete in the comments below.