- Respawn drops ban-hammer on TitanFall
- Elder Scrolls Online Veteran content explained
- Xbox One controller input lag shown in a new video, doesn’t look good
- The Order: 1886 Release Year Listed On Official PlayStation UK Website
- Mario Kart 8 Debuts At Number 1 In Japan But Wii U Fails To Get Significant Hardware Boost
Field Orders are a brand new addition in Call of Duty Ghosts that award you a random care package when completed. To get a chance to complete a Field Order, players have to first obtain a briefcase that spawns in certain game modes and then complete it’s condition.
These conditions can very from killing enemies while crouched or knifing them. There’s a certain Field Order that is very interesting called the ‘Humiliation’ Field Order where you have to ‘Humiliate’ your enemy. The instructions are very vague but it is very simple to complete. All you have to do is Tea Bag your enemy after killing them, yes you read that right. Halo fans should have no problems completing these right?
Let us know how many of these Field Orders you’ve managed to complete in the comments below.