- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance JetStream and Blade Wolf DLC Free on US PSN This Week [Update]
- New Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX trailer shows off RE: COM and 358/2 segments
- Rockstar announces two Grand Theft Auto V Collectors Edition bundles
- Amazon and GameStop Offering 1-Year PS+ Membership For Just $29.99
- The Last of Us was originally supposed to be a Jak and Daxter reboot
Field Orders are a brand new addition in Call of Duty Ghosts that award you a random care package when completed. To get a chance to complete a Field Order, players have to first obtain a briefcase that spawns in certain game modes and then complete it’s condition.
These conditions can very from killing enemies while crouched or knifing them. There’s a certain Field Order that is very interesting called the ‘Humiliation’ Field Order where you have to ‘Humiliate’ your enemy. The instructions are very vague but it is very simple to complete. All you have to do is Tea Bag your enemy after killing them, yes you read that right. Halo fans should have no problems completing these right?
Let us know how many of these Field Orders you’ve managed to complete in the comments below.