- inFamous: Second Son: A Screenshot Comparison Between Various Times of the Day
- Grand Theft Auto Online is apparently corrupting saves of its users
- Australian PlayStation 4 PSN Store Shows Insane Prices For Digital Games
- Take a look at 16 minutes analysis of PlayStation 4 UI and Menus
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts Onslaught DLC Available Now For Xbox Users
Field Orders are a brand new addition in Call of Duty Ghosts that award you a random care package when completed. To get a chance to complete a Field Order, players have to first obtain a briefcase that spawns in certain game modes and then complete it’s condition.
These conditions can very from killing enemies while crouched or knifing them. There’s a certain Field Order that is very interesting called the ‘Humiliation’ Field Order where you have to ‘Humiliate’ your enemy. The instructions are very vague but it is very simple to complete. All you have to do is Tea Bag your enemy after killing them, yes you read that right. Halo fans should have no problems completing these right?
Let us know how many of these Field Orders you’ve managed to complete in the comments below.