- Xbox One: Here’s A Tip To Improve Snapping To Websites
- The Witcher 3: Week 5 Free DLC Includes Alternative Look For Triss and Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear
- New Xbox One 1TB Console revealed, 500GB Model Reduced to $349
- The Last Of Us Left Behind DLC Release Date Revealed [Update]
- Tales of Xillia 2 Collector’s Edition announced, will cost $129
Call of Duty Ghosts is out today and here’s a tip for all those starting their multiplayer playthrough today. Just like previous Call of Duty games the Sentry Gun makes a comeback in Call of Duty Ghosts in the Assault Strike Package, unlike Black Ops 2 and like games before it, the Sentries this time around can be destroyed just by knifing.
Treyarch greatly buffed the Black Ops 2 Sentry Guns as they could only be destroyed by gun or explosive damage. Don’t expect the Sentry Gun in Ghosts to net you a lot of kills as they can be destroyed very easily, so you’re better off using your hard earned Squad Points on other streaks.
How are you liking Call of Duty Ghosts so far? Let us know in the comments below.