- Batman: Arkham Knight Receives About 13 Brand New Screens Showing The Batmobile, Villains And More
- Target giving out $100 eGiftCard to those who pre-ordered Watch_Dogs PS4/Xbox One bundle
- Eidos Montreal confirms Next-gen game, Working on an idea called “Deus Ex Universe”
- PlayStation Europe Team Members Finally Get Their Hands On PlayStation 4
- The Order: 1886: Sony Revealed The New Release Date And The Collector’s Edition
Call of Duty Ghosts is out today and here’s a tip for all those starting their multiplayer playthrough today. Just like previous Call of Duty games the Sentry Gun makes a comeback in Call of Duty Ghosts in the Assault Strike Package, unlike Black Ops 2 and like games before it, the Sentries this time around can be destroyed just by knifing.
Treyarch greatly buffed the Black Ops 2 Sentry Guns as they could only be destroyed by gun or explosive damage. Don’t expect the Sentry Gun in Ghosts to net you a lot of kills as they can be destroyed very easily, so you’re better off using your hard earned Squad Points on other streaks.
How are you liking Call of Duty Ghosts so far? Let us know in the comments below.