Activision has confirmed the release date for Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy for the PS4. This is an upcoming Remake of the original Crash Bandicoot trilogy that was released on the PS1. The remake now features improved graphics and art style that remains closely linked to the previous games in the series.
Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy is being developed by Vicarious Visions and published by Activision. They have recently released a trailer that confirms the release date for this upcoming platformer and it is now set for June 30th release exclusively on the PS4.
The developers have also confirmed the voice actors for this upcoming trilogy and there appear to be plenty of talented folks here.
- Fred Tatasciore (Dingodile, Koala Kong, Komodo)
- Debi Derryberry (Coco, Tawna)
- Greg Eagles (Aku Aku)
- Dwight Schultz (Papu, Lab Assistant)
- Maurice LaMarche (Nitrous Brio, Lab Assistant)
- John DiMaggio (Uka, Tiny Tiger)
- Jess Harnell (Crash Bandicoot, Pinstripe Potoroo, Ripper Roo)
- Corey Burton (Doctor N. Gin, Doctor N. Tropy, Baby Cortex)
- Lex Lang (Dr. Neo Cortex)
Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy will be released on June 30th for the PS4. It was originally announced at E3 2016. The game features fully remade visuals, new art style for all the main cast as well as improved gameplay mechanics.