- Get Coloured Xbox One Controllers From SharQ Controllers With Added Benefits
- Life is Strange Episode 1: Chrysalis Review
- Mad Max PS4 Install Size Revealed, Average Compared To Other Open World Games
- PlayStation 4 and PC exclusive Reborn KickStarter cancelled, relaunching in November
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Presents Ghost RAM
If you have an Xbox One, you will definitely want to have this custom themed Kinect mount, made by one particular user for his Kinect.
This custom themed Kinect mount was made by reddit user soopahdoob. We gotta admire his passion for his Xbox One as this looks really neat. He also details how he made this Kinect mount on reddit. If you are interested in making your own, you can also try your hand at it.
The first one is generally expensive because of CAD design and prototyping.
Just materials (stainless and colored polycarb) you’re looking at around 20ish dollars, then there’s cutting time, press brake time, cost of the pressed in bolt, and finishing. Your mileage could vary, but if these were being produced and sold, I’d think a decent production shop could sell one for about $40 and still profit.