From Software has detailed the changes for the upcoming new update for Dark Souls 3. This new update is set to go live on May 20th and will bring a whole set of improvements and changes for the game.
Bandai Namco has shared the full changelog for this patch, which you can check out below.
1. Adjusted the efficiency of the Great shield category
2. Adjusted the consuming FP of the Magic Spell Category
3. Adjusted the efficiency of the category below:
– Dragon Slayer’s Axe
– Crescent Axe
– Dark Drift
– Washing Pole
– Moonlight Great Sword
4. Fixed the shield penetration rate of the partial attack in the scythe category
5. Fixed the stamina attack of the partial weapon category.
6. Improved the matching of the Blade of the Darkmoon and the Blue Sentinels covenants.
7. Improved the password matching rate
8. Improved other game balance
9. Several game flaws fixed.
Dark Souls 3 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One and PC. From Software has worked on this latest release alongside the series producer Hidetaka Miyazaki. This will reportedly be the last Dark Souls game by From Software and they have plans to support it post-launch with DLCs leading into 2017.
Let us know what you think about the new changes made in Update 1.07 in the comments below.