Bungie is apparently planning to release a new Destiny quest soon titled “A Tale of Two Guardians” and it also includes some new rewards like two brand new Emotes.
- Primary Telemetry
- Special Telemetry
- Heavy Telemetry
- Legendary Weapon
- High Five (Emote)
- Duo Dance (Emote)
A Tale of Two Guardians quest requires the players to fulfill the following tasks.
1. Comrades in Arms: Complete a Story mission with a Linked Friend.
2. Wanderers: Complete Patrols with a Linked Friend.
3. Forged in Fire: Win a Crucible match with a Linked Friend.
4. Our Own Story: Reach Level 40 and then return to the Tower to talk with the Speaker.
5. Pushing Back the Darkness: Complete the Daily Heroic Story mission with a Linked Friend.
6. Heroic Challenges: Complete a Heroic Strike with a Linked Friend.
7. Lighting the Night: Complete the Weekly Nightfall Strike with a Linked Friend.
8. More Tales to Tell: Talk to the Speaker in the Tower.
Details about each of the quest and its rewards can be read below.
In addition to this new quest, Bungie has also added a new Ghost Shell to the game called Iron Shell. This new shell has perks for Additional Glimmer, Increase bonuses, Sensors and Extractors. There is also a new reputation package Iron Banner.
This new quest likely related to the refer-a-friend program and hopefully we will hear more about it soon.
Let us know what you think about the rewards for this new quest in the comments below.