- New DriveClub videos show the beautiful tracks in Chile and Norway [Update]
- Complexity wins Black Ops 2 Gfinity tournament, second major win in a row
- Take a look at the first official screenshots and concept art for The Order: 1886
- Monster Hunter 4 has a fantastic start on 3DS but falls behind Portable 3rd in second week
- Bloodborne Guide: Insight Level Changes Detailed; How to Gain and Lower Insight
It has been confirmed that Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls will feature Remote Play on the Playstation 4, allowing the users to play the game on their Playstation Vita. The news was made public via a tweet on the official Diablo twitter account. It was also shown in action in the picture released along with the tweet.
— Diablo (@Diablo) November 12, 2013
During the recently concluded Blizzcon 2013 event, Blizzard said that they might not implement Remote Play in Diablo 3 on the Playstation 4. They further explained the reason for this: it might cause various User interface and experience issues due to the display size of the Playstation Vita. It seems that the statement was made just to get a positive reaction from the public, once they introduced Remote Play a few days after the event.
Lead level designer, Mathew Berger, has also confirmed that the game will indeed feature Vita Remote Play. He further added:
As long as PS4 supports Remote Play, Reaper of Souls will support it.
Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition is set to release on the Playstation 4 in 2014. The game will include the core game and the Reapers of Souls expansion. The game used to be a PC exclusive, until Blizzard decided to release it on other gaming platforms as well. The game did extremely well on all the platforms and, citing its success, Blizzard announced that the game will be heading to the next gen consoles too.
Are you guys happy that Diablo 3 will feature Vita Remote Play? let’s know in the comment section below.