- Sony Updates Its Software Usage Terms For All PlayStation Systems, Used Games Resale Restriction?
- Xbox One Exclusive Sunset Overdrive Boxart Revealed; Desgined By Award Winning UK Design Studio
- Destiny – More Info Regarding Bungie’s Upcoming FPS, Game Modes, Beta Progress And More
- In-Game shortcut menu revealed for Xbox One in IGN’s Dead Rising 3 video
- New Metal Gear Solid V videos shows Ground Zeroes opening, 1080p TGS demo footage
It has been confirmed that Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls will feature Remote Play on the Playstation 4, allowing the users to play the game on their Playstation Vita. The news was made public via a tweet on the official Diablo twitter account. It was also shown in action in the picture released along with the tweet.
— Diablo (@Diablo) November 12, 2013
During the recently concluded Blizzcon 2013 event, Blizzard said that they might not implement Remote Play in Diablo 3 on the Playstation 4. They further explained the reason for this: it might cause various User interface and experience issues due to the display size of the Playstation Vita. It seems that the statement was made just to get a positive reaction from the public, once they introduced Remote Play a few days after the event.
Lead level designer, Mathew Berger, has also confirmed that the game will indeed feature Vita Remote Play. He further added:
As long as PS4 supports Remote Play, Reaper of Souls will support it.
Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition is set to release on the Playstation 4 in 2014. The game will include the core game and the Reapers of Souls expansion. The game used to be a PC exclusive, until Blizzard decided to release it on other gaming platforms as well. The game did extremely well on all the platforms and, citing its success, Blizzard announced that the game will be heading to the next gen consoles too.
Are you guys happy that Diablo 3 will feature Vita Remote Play? let’s know in the comment section below.