Bandai Namco today finally announced a confirmed release date for the Playstation 4 and PS Vita bound RPG – Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth. The game, previously only announced for a Q1 2016 release, is now confirmed to release in North America on February 2 while a date for Europe has yet to be announced.
The publishers also announced some bonuses for fans who pre-order the game, check them out below:
- Black color variant for Agumon and Gabumon
- Two new Digimon exclusive to the Western release of the game: Beezlebumon (Blast Mode) and Cherubimon
- Agumon “Tachi Yagami” Costume Set
- Agumon male and female “Hero” Costume Set
- Useful Item Set: Hunter USB, Full Revive x2 (can revive all fainted Digimons 100% HP), Brave Point C x3 (Giving one Digimon +10,000 EXP)
The game is the first proper Digimon RPG in a quite some time to release internationally. Check out the game’s recent trailer and screenshots here.
Also read about the next Digimon game in the pipeline which is currently Japan only for now called Digimon Word: Next Order. Looking forward to Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth? Let us know your thoughts on the game in the comments below.