PC users have the option to utilize the console commands of DOOM and can use it to tweak various settings or enable cheats like God Mode.
To enable console commands on DOOM for PC, you will need to press the tilde (~) key on your keyboard which will bring up the developer console. You can then enter the commands listed below to activate various cheats in the PC version of DOOM.
- God Mode: cvarAdd g_permaGodMode 1 (or just type: god)
- Infinite Ammo: cvarAdd g_permaInfiniteAmmo 1
- Dumb AI: cvarAdd g_inhibitAi 1
- Unlock Perks: DebugUnlockPerkByAbility -1
- Unlock Perks 2: DebugUnlockPerkByRequirement -1
- Draw FPS: Com_showFPS 3
- Change FOV: g_fov X – where X is the FOV number
This is currently an incomplete list of console commands and we will add more to the list as they are discovered by users. If you have any new console commands to add to the list, feel free to share it in the comments below.
DOOM is available now for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One. It was developed by id Software and published by Bethesda Softworks.