- Forza Horizon 2 Will Run At Native 1080p And 30 Fps On Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Reveals The Map Of The Phantom Pain
- New Battlefield 4 Game Update Out Now, Resolves Network Issues And More
- New Watch Dogs Patch Released To Improve PC Performance
- New Killzone: Shadow Fall build shows improved character models
Drakengard 3 was just released in Japan and it was directed by Yoko Taro, the director of the original Drakengard and Nier. It seems like Yoko Taro is unemployed again after finishing his latest project at Square Enix.
This news came from a Japanese blog in which Yoko Taro posted about his New Year Resolution.
My New Year Resolution for 2014.
I know you have to work hard this year. Going life is crazy difficult.
Now, Drag-on Dragoon 3 is released in Japan. I have no plan for next
year because I will be no-job person. But I hope you will be happy in
the next year. bye.
Drakengard 3 was a project initially started by Square Enix’s previous CEO Yoichi Wada. It sold a decent amount of copies during its opening week in Japan but came short of matching the opening week of original Drakengard series on PlayStation 2.
Drakengard 3 is also slated for a release in the West this year. It is a PlayStation 3 exclusive and a sequel to Drakengard 2 on PlayStation 2.
Hopefully Yoko Taro can find work soon or return to direct his cult favorite Drakengard series in the future.
What do you think of this news? Let us know in the comments below.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on Drakengard 3.