- PlayStation 4 Gets A Brand New TV Spot In Japan, Showcases The Japanese Launch Titles
- New Details On The Order: 1886: “Interactive Cinematics”, ‘Dark’ Themed, ‘Brutal’ Melee Combat
- Check out this Black Ops 2 Apocalypse DLC pack preview
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Translation project update, full prologue shown off in English
- Watch Dogs: 16 Minutes Of New PS4 Gameplay From The Retail Version; Full Map Revealed [Update]
During a behind-closed-doors session with TheSixthAxis, Evolution’s Col Rogers expressed the developer’s aim to get Drive Club running at 60 frames per second before its release as a Playstation 4 launch title. However, he was reluctant to make any promises, and the target frame rate may or may not be achieved on the final build. Rogers did confirm that the game is rendered at native 1080p.
Drive Club was seen running at 30 frames per second on the show floor at this year’s E3. With roughly half a year left until the its release, it would be nothing short of a marvel if the game’s performance could be doubled. Whether this actually happens remains to be seen, but it’s reassuring to hear that Evolution Studios has at least committed itself to the task.
60fps or not, Drive Club will see the light of day alongside the PS4′s launch later this year. Look for more on the game in the coming months.