- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD fails to hit sales targets in Japan
- The Order 1886: Animated GIF From Japanese Trailer Shows Transformed Lycan, Removes Gore And Adds More Gunplay
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited on Xbox One and Playstation 4 sizes in around 60GB
- Batman Arkham Knight Guide: How To Find All Riddler Trophies On Miagani Island
- Tekken X Street Fighter Still ‘In Development’
During a behind-closed-doors session with TheSixthAxis, Evolution’s Col Rogers expressed the developer’s aim to get Drive Club running at 60 frames per second before its release as a Playstation 4 launch title. However, he was reluctant to make any promises, and the target frame rate may or may not be achieved on the final build. Rogers did confirm that the game is rendered at native 1080p.
Drive Club was seen running at 30 frames per second on the show floor at this year’s E3. With roughly half a year left until the its release, it would be nothing short of a marvel if the game’s performance could be doubled. Whether this actually happens remains to be seen, but it’s reassuring to hear that Evolution Studios has at least committed itself to the task.
60fps or not, Drive Club will see the light of day alongside the PS4′s launch later this year. Look for more on the game in the coming months.