DriveClub has been finally released as a full game trial on the PlayStation Store. The game was missing in action for quite a while but has received a stealth release on PlayStation Store today.
Update: Sony has taken down the store listing for the Full Game Trial of DriveClub. If you head to the store link shared in this article, you will get a “Not available for purchase” message now. The game might have been accidentally released for a while until Sony took notice and took it down. Perhaps we will hear more about it in the coming month. Read the original story below.
Update 2: Evolution Studios has confirmed the accidental release of the PS Plus version of the game and stated: “The servers aren’t ready yet, so it’s been removed while we get them ready.”
If you want to get DriveClub free Trial edition for PlayStation Plus users, check out this store link. It is apparently out in US only so far, no update yet about it getting released in EU.
For an additional $25, you can upgrade to the full version of the game with the following features.
DRIVECLUB™ PlayStation®Plus Edition includes:
• Every DRIVECLUB™ feature: from online multiplayer matches and challenges, to offline solo racing, Tour events, customisation, replays, Photo Mode and more.
• The option to create your own races with full control over the time of day and the weather.
• Access to all 13 tracks in India, one of six locations in DRIVECLUB™.
• 15 cars for your garage.
• A full set of 27 PlayStation® trophies, including the precious Platinum.
• To add an extra 40+ cars, 65 tracks and a vast single player campaign, upgrade to the full game version at PlayStation®Store.
Let us know what you think about this news in the comments below.