- Warner Bros. Introduces New Batman Sale On PSN, Upto 40% Off On Various PS3/PS4/PSV Titles
- RWBY: Character Reveal Trailers
- Ready At Dawn CTO: Excited For Next Uncharted At E3; “I Expect It To Be All Kinds Of Awesome”
- New Call of Duty: Ghosts Patch Out Now, Bizon Nerf, SMG Buff and More
- Minecraft might allow save transfers from Xbox 360
DriveClub and Forza Horizon 2 are two notable exclusives on the rival platforms. Forza Horizon 2 is exclusive to the Xbox One while DriveClub is exclusive to the PlayStation 4. Both of these games look great but in term of realism, which one takes the crown home?
We recently saw weather system for DriveClub, which introduced us to rain in DriveClub and how it will look like in game. This looked seriously impressive and highly realistic, the way the rain drops reacted to the fast moving car. Forza Horizon 2, despite being an impressive looking game, lacks the same effect, and it does make a huge difference as can be seen in the GIF below.
Forza Horizon 2
It is definitely impressive how Evolution Studios have nailed the look of driving during a rainstorm. The manner in which rain drops appear on the car bonnet and react to the flow of the wind adds to the game’s realism. This effect combined with the much more natural looking lighting makes it appear far more impressive compared to Forza Horizon 2.
Forza Horizon 2 is no slouch either, and looks visually stunning on the Xbox One. It can’t match the realism of DriveClub though. Now ofcourse, it is an entirely different question that which one is the better game since they haven’t been released yet.
What do you have to say to this comparison? Let us know in the comments below.