E3 2014 has officially started with a bang with Microsoft and their conference full of announcements and trailers of games. If you still haven’t read about them, you can read Microsoft’s conference news roundup or Electronic Arts news roundup. After both of these conference, we are now done with Ubisoft’s conference.
This conference focused on Ubisoft’s top-tier franchises as expected and had plenty to show for it. Check out the news roundup below.
- Far Cry 4 finally gets its official reveal in the form of a video of the opening cinematic, which introduced us to the villain.
- Ubisoft introduces Just Dance 2015 along with a smartphone app. We also get to witness an exciting dancing match on-stage between contestants.
- The Crew is detailed and its world size is explained, which is going to be very big, and will take a lot of time for traversing from one corner to the next.
- The Division is introduced with a impressive and highly photo realistic CGI trailer, the game is confirmed to be releasing in 2015.
- Assassin’s Creed Unity gameplay debut for single player. Still looks the same as any other Assassin’s Creed game but with improved graphics and parkour skills.
- Valiant Hearts gets a heartbreaking trailer, which makes the audience sad.
- Ubisoft shows their brand new Kinect game ‘Shape Up’ and has a contest on stage with the game.
- Ubisoft finally reveal a brand new Rainbow Six game, and it is titled Siege. Patriots is no more.
What do you have to say to the Ubisoft conference? Let us know in the comments below.