- DICE: We want to make sure Battlefield 4 on PlayStation 3/Xbox 360 looks better than Battlefield 3
- Zero Escape 3 Announced For Summer 2016 Release [Update]
- March Game Collection for PlayStation Plus Subscribers
- Batman Arkham Knight Gets New Impressive Screenshots Showing The Batmobile And More
- GTA Online Heists 1.07/1.21 Update Full Patch Notes Released For PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 And Xbox One
Before getting into the he co-op Garden Ops mode in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, producer Brian Lindley walked us through the Sticker Shop, an expansive item shop that works a lot like Mass Effect 3‘s multiplayer ordinance packs, but he didn’t state if the game will allow for microtransactions where players can pay for packs with real money.
Players will be able to spend coin they earn while playing the game and will be able to spend that money in Garden Warfare’s Sticker Shop, and buy different packs of items and unlocks.
The Garden Warfare’s sticker shop provides a ton of stickers. The Peashooter alone had 150 stickers to collect and there are eight playable characters between Plants and Zombies. So expect tonnes of stickers available in the Garden Warfare’s Sticker store.
But keep your credit cards in your pockets.The game will probably launch without the controversial microtransactions EA has helped pioneer.
The developers were quiet confused whether there will be packs that can be bought with real money or not. Adding microtransactions after launch isn’t a hard task for EA but we hope that earning unlocks proves more rewarding, satisfying which will result in no microtractions in the game in the future.