If you want to farm the currency using in Fallout 4, you can use this Infinite Bottle Cap Money trick to farm them. This trick can also be pulled in Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas, and it essentially remains the same for Fallout 4.
You can follow the steps listed below to utilize this glitch (or trick).
- Look for a vendor that will sell ammo. The type of ammo doesn’t matter, any type will work for this glitch.
- Pick the type of ammo that you want to buy from the vendor.
- Buy every single ammo of the type that you have picked from the vendor.
- Begin by selling one ammo from the stash that you have just bought.
- Once it is done, you need to sell the rest of the ammo.
- This will result in exactly one ammo being left in the stash.
- You can keep selling this one ammo from the stash until you get your desired bottle caps.
So what do you think about this glitch? It sure is a boring but quick way to farm bottle caps in case you are desperately looking for them.
Fallout 4 is out now on the PS4, PC and Xbox One. It was developed by Bethesda Softworks and utilizes their Creation Engine.
Let us know if you have managed to have any success with this method in the comments below.