- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gets Exclusive DLC On XB1, New Details Revealed At E3
- Titanfall, Respawn’s first game revealed
- Mad Catz MOJO Might Use NVIDIA GameStream technology
- Win A PlayStation 4 With Channel 4 By Seeing Adverts During The Shows
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Invasion DLC Coming to Xbox Live on June 3rd
Almost more than 3 years after its release on PC and consoles, Fallout New Vegas can still truly shine on a PC with these beautiful graphical mods.
When Fallout New Vegas was released originally, it wasn’t considered a visual treat. It was also plagued with bugs that pissed off players at launch. While the game might have aged horribly now, with the power of mods on PC, we can truly make it shine again.
Check out an image of the original version of the game compared to the modded version.
You can also take a look at this huge gallery of screenshots, that is full of modded Fallout New Vegas.
Fallout New Vegas was developed by Obsidian Entertainment. Graphically, the game wasn’t really impressive but it had some of the best gameplay and story of a Fallout game. While Obsidian Entertainment aren’t really working on any next Fallout game, rumors are pointing towards a brand new Fallout in the works.
If you are interested in the mods that are used in these screenshots, check out the list below(courtesy of reddit user StrangeQube)
- Blackout ENB
- Fallout ArchiveInvalidation (this is necessary to run a few of the mods)
- Fallout Character overhaul
- NMC’s Texture pack (the best one)
- Project reality
- Weapons retexture project
What do you think of these screenshots? Do they make you want to replay the game again? Let us know in the comments below.