Square Enix has released the latest patch for Final Fantasy XV. This patch updates the game to version 1.10 and adds a brand new recipe to be cooked by Ignis based on the fan feedback from Taiwan.
The download size of this new update is more than 3 GB on the PS4 and Xbox One. The full set of patch notes can be seen below.
- Survey about future updates added to title screen (available until the end of June)
- “Plump ‘n’ Pungent Tofu” recipe added. Ingredients: Chocobean, Kettier Ginger & Sweet Pepper (Effects: “Last Stand” & LV1 EXP boost).
- Winners of the Snapshot contest published.
- Timed Quests crash bug fixed.
- Various minor bugs fixed.
This patch also adds the Behemoth Jacket DLC to the game so you can purchase it now. This DLC was previously locked to a sale of the actual jacket from a specific retailer but after this new update, it should be accessible by everyone in the game for free.
Additionally the latest update also adds an interesting new option in the form of a survey that asks for fans to vote for the most requested feature and story content that can be added in a future update. There is no time frame on when this content will be added to the game.
Final Fantasy XV is available now for the PS4 and Xbox One.