- The Order: 1886 Gets New Direct-Feed Screenshots, New And Old Builds Compared
- Watch_Dogs Comparison: Current Generation vs Next Generation Character Models
- New Call of Duty: Ghosts Title Update Due Today
- Sony Talks about H1Z1′s difficulty
- Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition Started As A Straight Port Of The PC Version
Square Enix has officially confirmed the release date for Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation VITA. The game will be released on 26th December, 2013 in Japan for both PlayStation VITA and PlayStation 3. There is no info yet on a concrete Western release date yet but we do know it is coming Winter 2013 in the West.
Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD is the hotly anticipated remaster of the PlayStation 2 classic “Final Fantasy X” and its spin-off “Final Fantasy X-2″. The game will included all the extra content that was added in the PAL version of the game including the Dark Aeons in Final Fantasy X to Last Mission side-story in Final Fantasy X-2.
According to 4Gamer, the game is launching in Japan on 26th December, 2013. The PlayStation 3 version will retail for 7140 yen or can be purchased digitally for 6400 yen. The PlayStation VITA version will come with a bundle for both games for 7140 yen or can be purchased digitally for 6400 yen. Additionally, you can purchase each game individually for 3990 yen.
Stay Tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD.