- April’s Xbox One Firmware Update: Here’s What The New Friends Online Notification Looks Like
- PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 exclusives Comparison: Resolution and Frame Rate
- Borderlands 2 Finally Comes to An End
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Invasion DLC Comes To PlayStation And PC On 3rd July
- PlayStation 4 Makes It To ‘Page 3′ In UK, Overtakes Long Running Glamour Models
Forza Motorsport 5 or Forza 5 is an exclusive title for the Xbox One. Launched alongside the Xbox One, Forza 5 is the highest rated exclusive launch title to date for the Xbox One. Forza 5 has impressive graphics and dubbed as the ‘no compromises’ title, it stayed true to its 1080p60 promise. Although in achieving the 1080p60, it seems that many of the tracks and cars were cut down and micro-transactions are looked down upon by many.
But the game can be interesting at times. Glitches are present in every game in one form or another. Glitches happen when some of the code is not refined and happens to run off parameters. This weird and funny glitch in Forza 5 gives the opponents cars the ability to fly. Check out the video below by JordanPProductions:
The glitch is both weird and funny at the same time. We hope that Turn 10 pushes out a patch soon that fixes any glitches faced by the gaming community.
Have you encountered any glitches in Forza 5? Let us know in the comments below.