Turn 10 Stuidos’ Forza Motorsport 6 is just weeks away from release in September exclusively on the Xbox and they have announced the weekly update list of new cars included in the game. This week’s theme is American Muscle cars and it has some of the most anticipated and powerful muscle cars everybody wants including the much-desired BAC Mono.
The iconic cars of this week’s update are:
2014 BAC Mono
It has no doors and no windscreen. It has a third pedal, but you don’t have to use it. The BAC Mono is completely unique – part jet fighter, part Formula car and in a league of its own.
2015 Ford #17 Xbox Racing Ford Falcon FG X
The Dick Johnson Racing Team Penske #17 Ford Falcon was driven by V8 Supercar champion Marcus Ambrose in his highly-anticipated return to the Aussie V8 Supercar series in 2015.
1969 Dodge Charger Daytona HEMI
While the Charger Daytona Hemi is closely related (and from a few steps back, virtually indistinguishable) from the Plymouth Superbird, it actually predates the better-known car by about a year.
1970 Mercury Cougar Eliminator
The 1970 Mercury Cougar Eliminator is a big bruiser of a cat from the height of the muscle car craze, building off of the successful pony car formula of the Cougar’s little brother, the Mustang.
- 1970 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1
- 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
- 1995 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1
- 1970 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
- 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
- 1991 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
- 1969 Chevrolet Nova Super Sport 396
- 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport 396
- 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8
- 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
- 1987 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GTA
- 1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
- 2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter
- 1970 Buick GSX
- 1966 Chevrolet Nova Super Sport
- 1968 Dodge Dart HEMI Super Stock
- 1953 Chevrolet Corvette
Forza 6 releases on September 15 exclusively for the Xbox One and Turn 10 has promised that the game will include more than 450 cars.