- PS4 Runs Thief at a Higher Resolution than Xbox One – Report
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix officially announced, coming next year [Update]
- Atlus JP puts up Persona related teaser site counting down to November 24 [Update]
- Ratchet and Clank HD Trilogy Confirmed For The PS Vita, Coming This July
- COD Advanced Warfare April 27 Patch For PS4 & XBO Is Live; Weapons Balance And Changes Detailed
See the Spa Francorchamps track from Forza Motorsport 5 getting compared to its real life equivalent.
This video was uploaded by YouTube user Digiprost and shows a neat comparison between Forza Motorsport 5 and real life. Check it out below.
We gotta say that we were greatly impressed with how Forza Motorsport 5 looked when compared to real life, specially considering the fact that this is a launch title.
Forza Motorsport 5 is also the first and only current generation AAA launch title to bring us 1080p resolution at 60 fps. According to the frame rate tests done by Digital Foundry, it also runs at locked 60 fps without any stutter or slowdown. Unfortunately, it looks to be the lowest rated Forza title so far with a meta aggregate of just 82.
What do you think of this comparison? Let us know in the comments below.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on Forza Motorsports 5.