- See PlayStation 4 Being Played On A Giant IMAX Screen
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance JetStream and Blade Wolf DLC Free on US PSN This Week [Update]
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag PS3 vs Xbox 360 Comparison
- Square Enix is “Preparing New [FFXV] information”
- Level-5 Registers Three New Unannounced Trademarks
See the Spa Francorchamps track from Forza Motorsport 5 getting compared to its real life equivalent.
This video was uploaded by YouTube user Digiprost and shows a neat comparison between Forza Motorsport 5 and real life. Check it out below.
We gotta say that we were greatly impressed with how Forza Motorsport 5 looked when compared to real life, specially considering the fact that this is a launch title.
Forza Motorsport 5 is also the first and only current generation AAA launch title to bring us 1080p resolution at 60 fps. According to the frame rate tests done by Digital Foundry, it also runs at locked 60 fps without any stutter or slowdown. Unfortunately, it looks to be the lowest rated Forza title so far with a meta aggregate of just 82.
What do you think of this comparison? Let us know in the comments below.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on Forza Motorsports 5.