- Final Fantasy Versus XIII Reveal Date Set
- Xbox One and PS4 Resolution Hinted for Watch Dogs and The Witcher 3 – Report
- Watch Dogs Leaked Images Reveal The Map; Beta Version Graphics Are “Downgraded” From Final Version
- Ryse: Son of Rome Will Be Censored In The United States [Update]
- Xbox 360 Finally Gets Skyrim Update 1.9, Brings Legendary Features
See the Spa Francorchamps track from Forza Motorsport 5 getting compared to its real life equivalent.
This video was uploaded by YouTube user Digiprost and shows a neat comparison between Forza Motorsport 5 and real life. Check it out below.
We gotta say that we were greatly impressed with how Forza Motorsport 5 looked when compared to real life, specially considering the fact that this is a launch title.
Forza Motorsport 5 is also the first and only current generation AAA launch title to bring us 1080p resolution at 60 fps. According to the frame rate tests done by Digital Foundry, it also runs at locked 60 fps without any stutter or slowdown. Unfortunately, it looks to be the lowest rated Forza title so far with a meta aggregate of just 82.
What do you think of this comparison? Let us know in the comments below.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on Forza Motorsports 5.