- Nintendo reveals New 3DS and New 3DS XL models with improved Hardware
- Your beginner’s guide to knowing nearly everything about Ethernet cables
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance PC Graphic Options Revealed, Can’t Go Above 1080p Resolution
- The Last Guardian Is Not Cancelled, Confirms Sony
- New Kingdom Hearts 3 Footage confirmed in Nomura’s “Conversation with Creators” Interview
PlayStation 4 has been officially launched. Being the biggest and the most successful launch to date in the history of PlayStation, PlayStation 4 continues to receive immense praise all over the world. With over 1 million consoles sold to customers in the North American region only, PlayStation 4 is showing no signs of stopping any time soon.
Although we may see some newer SKUs from Sony that will doth the PlayStation 4 in at least white colour but chances of that happening any time soon is not likely. But don’t fret, you can get your PlayStation 4 customized to your own favourite colour by using the high-quality skins provided by iCarbons. iCarbons is famous for their high quality skins and have been providing for a multitude of devices and now finally PlayStation 4 gets the treatment from them.
You can choose from two types of skinning; full solid colour or two tones. Honestly the collection offered by them is pretty unique and interesting and might have each coloured skin for everyone. With two tones you can choose a different colour for the glossy part on the PlayStation 4 and can make a great combination that may suit your taste.
Check out some of the images below:
Loving it? We already are. The skin not only provides pleasing aesthetics but can also prevent the surface of the PlayStation 4 itself from catching dust or getting scratches.
Are you planning to get one for your PlayStation 4? Let us know in the comments below.