Gran Turismo Sport will be released on October 17th but now a UK retailer might have leaked the open beta launch date as well as details surrounding the beta and what it will carry over to the final game.
UK retailer Tesco has possibly listed the details around this upcoming open beta including the playable modes, cars and number of tracks that will be available during this period.
9th October – Open Beta Live
12th October – Open Beta Closes.
Open beta with no UK limit for entrants.
Available to all PS4 owners, and will not require a PS+ membership.
1. 3 Tracks (Northern Isle, Dragon Trail, Colorado) Sport Mode
2. Daily Races Only
3. Campaign Mode
4. School – 8 Events
5. Missions – Stage 1 and 6
6. Circuit Experience – 3 Tracks
7. Race Etiquette – Not included
Daily Workout One vehicle unlock for every 26 miles driven per day.
1. 4 Day demo, 4 vehicles Campaign Mode
2. Missions Stage 1 completion – Group 4 vehicle
3. Missions Stage 6 completion – Group 6 vehicle
Elements transferrable to full game (Details to be confirmed)
2. Currency + Experience Points
3. Driver Profile including Sportsmanship + Driver Rating
Gran Turismo Sport will officially launch on October 17th. The game has received a private beta for select PS4 users. It is being developed by Polyphony Digital and will be published by Sony Interactive Entertainment.