- Battlefield 4 China Rising DLC Leaked Image Reveals Maps And Content
- Batman Arkham Origins BlackGate Deluxe Edition Confirmed for Xbox 360, and preferably PC/PS3
- Nvidia VP on Next-Gen Consoles: “There’s no way a 200W Xbox is going to beat a 1,000W PC”
- Take a Look at this Live Action Lighting Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Commercial
- The Order 1886: Early Dev Footage Shows Game Running at 30+ FPS, Details the Evolution of VFX
While PC owners haven’t gotten a chance to try their hands at Grand Theft Auto V on PC, they still have plenty of options on PC with mods. Grand Theft Auto IV is particularly famous among modders on PC and as can be seen in these shots, it can truly shine with the addition of mods, especially rendered at 4K.
Note: These screens are rendered at 4K but taken at 3K(which is then re-sized to 2K)
The following mods were used in these screenshots.
- Ultimate Textures v2.0
- Fizzy’s Darker Road Textures v1.0
- ENB Fake Tweak Ragga v1.0
Ofcourse, running this all in real-time on your PC requires a monstrous rig. The user who made these pictures has also posted his PC specs.
- CaseLabs TH10 + Pedestal
- MSI Big Bang XPower II X79
- Intel Core i7 3930k 3.8GHz 12MB @ 4.8GHz
- Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB 2400MHz CL11 @ 2495MHz 11-13-11-26
- 3x EVGA GTX 780 Classified ACX 3GB @ 1305/7812
- 2x Corsair Force GT 120GB @ Raid-0
- 2x Western Digital Red 3TB @ Raid-0
- Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty PCI-E
- 2x Corsair AX1200
Seeing mods like these for PC, we can’t help but expect to see much more when Grand Theft Auto V eventually makes its way to PC. While there is no official announcement about it yet, rumors point to a March 12, 2014 release date for it.
What do you think of these screens for Grand Theft Auto IV? Let us know in the comments below.