- Battlefield 4 China Rising DLC Leaked Image Reveals Maps And Content
- New Final Fantasy XV Details From Paris Games Week: Chocobos, Minigames And More
- The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt to get two expansion packs totalling 30 hours of gameplay
- Naughty Dog aims to deliver Uncharted 4 at 60 FPS at 1080p
- Xbox One already has an answer to Nvidia G-Sync
The Grand Theft Auto V PS4, Xbox One and PC version saga continues as Portuguese store Worten has listed the PS4 version of Grand Theft Auto V for paid pre-order of €5. The game was released last September for the PS3 and PS4.
Developers Rockstars haven’t confirmed a next gen (now current gen) or PC version of Grand Theft Auto V but as developers like Square Enix for Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition and others have started re-releasing their titles with improvements, it’s only inevitable that Rockstar does the same with the biggest entertainment title of all time.
The listing of the game at Worten unfortunately doesn’t have a release date so take this rumor with a grand of salt, after all nothing is confirmed until the developers or publishers come out and confirm it themselves. Many games in recent years have been leaked beforehand from retailers, Tesco Direct, a British retailer leaked Call of Duty: Ghosts back in April last year so it’s worth keep and eye on them.
Will you buy Grand Theft Auto V again if it’s re-released for next gen consoles with improvements? Let us know in the comments below.