- “I keep challenging myself to create something new” – Nomura
- Xbox One Beta Firmware Update Now Online: Improves Friends List, Allows Controller Update Through USB And More
- Grand Theft Auto V PS4 Pre-Load Now Live, Day 1 Patch Size And Changelog Revealed
- Forza Motorsport 5 Gets An Exclusive McLaren Video
- Microsoft Marketing Exec: “We will kill Sony at E3″
Guerrilla Games have confirmed that they won’t show their new IP at E3. This confirmation came in the form of a reddit AMA done by them.
Their new IP has been rumored to be an open-world RPG featuring Robot Dinos, and will have a red-head female protagonist. Although we have yet to see it officially in any form or shape.
In case you were looking forward to seeing it at E3, it has been confirmed that we won’t see it E3, since it is still a long way off.
No, we won’t be showing it right now. Simple reason: we are confident enough in the game, but it’s not something we can show and expect reasonable feedback. There is simply a lot of work that we need to do before we show it to our fans.
This was in response to one reddit user, who asked them when they can show their new IP, or whether it is expected to debut at E3.
Guerrilla Games are currently working on a co-op expansion for Killzone: Shadow Fall. Hopefully we can see a glimpse of that new IP at Gamescom this year, or at E3 next year. GG also talked about developing for the PS4 and their focus.
What do you have to say about this news? Let us know in the comments below.